The CFP will close on July 30th. Notification of acceptance and non-acceptance will go out within 7 days of the closing of the CFP.
All topics relevant to foundational open-source Linux technologies are welcome. In particular, however, we are looking for proposals including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Low-level container executors and infrastructure
- IoT and embedded OS infrastructure
- BPF and eBPF filtering
- OS, container, IoT image delivery and updating
- Building Linux devices and applications
- Low-level desktop technologies
- System and service management
- Tracing and performance measuring
- IPC and RPC systems
- Security and Sandboxing
While our focus is definitely more on the user-space side of things, talks about kernel projects are welcome, as long as they have a clear and direct relevance for user-space.
For more information please visit our conference website!