The systemd.conf 2016 Call for Participation is Now Open!
We’d like to invite presentation and workshop proposals for systemd.conf 2016!
The conference will consist of three parts:
- One day of workshops, consisting of in-depth (2-3hr) training and learning-by-doing sessions (Sept. 28th)
- Two days of regular talks (Sept. 29th-30th)
- One day of hackfest (Oct. 1st)
We are now accepting submissions for the first three days: proposals for workshops, training sessions and regular talks. In particular, we are looking for sessions including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Use Cases: systemd in today’s and tomorrow’s devices and applications
- systemd and containers, in the cloud and on servers
- systemd in distributions
- Embedded systemd and in IoT
- systemd on the desktop
- Networking with systemd
- … and everything else related to systemd
Please submit your proposals by August 1st, 2016. Notification of acceptance will be sent out 1-2 weeks later.
If submitting a workshop proposal please contact the organizers for more details.
To submit a talk, please visit our CfP submission page.
For further information on systemd.conf 2016, please visit our conference web site.