The Call for Participation (CFP) for All Systems Go! 2018 will close in one week, on 30th of July! We’d like to invite you to submit your proposals for consideration to the CFP submission site quickly!
Notification of acceptance and non-acceptance will go out within 7 days of the closing of the CFP.
All topics relevant to foundational open-source Linux technologies are welcome. In particular, however, we are looking for proposals including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Low-level container executors and infrastructure
- IoT and embedded OS infrastructure
- BPF and eBPF filtering
- OS, container, IoT image delivery and updating
- Building Linux devices and applications
- Low-level desktop technologies
- System and service management
- Tracing and performance measuring
- IPC and RPC systems
- Security and Sandboxing
While our focus is definitely more on the user-space side of things, talks about kernel projects are welcome, as long as they have a clear and direct relevance for user-space.
For more information please visit our conference website!